In Preliminary Medical Test Height, Chest, Eye, ENT, knock Knee, Flate feet, piles, Hernia, Skin diseases, Varicose veins etc. are checked.
In Final Medical Blood, Urine, Chest X-ray, heart, lung, psychiatry etc. are examined.
EYE SIGHT AND COLOUR VISION TEST
- Eye sight: 6/6, power- max 1.5 is allowed. See http://www.healthline.com/health/eye-health
- Colour blindness: Basic colour vision is required.
- Lasik is not allowed generally.
- Eyes are examined during preliminary and final medical tests. different alphabets are given to read from a certain distance.
KNOCK KNEE & FLAT FEET
Genu valgum, commonly called "knock-knee", is a condition in which the knees angle in and touch each other when the legs are straightened.
Flat feet (also called pes planus or fallen arches) is a postural deformity in which the arches of the foot collapse, with the entire sole of the foot coming into complete or near-complete contact with the ground.
- Deviated septum - a shifting of the wall that divides the nasal cavity into halves
- Nasal polyps - soft growths that develop on the lining of your nose or sinuses
- Rhinitis - inflammation of the nose and sinuses sometimes caused by allergies. The main symptom is a runny nose.
- Nasal fractures, also known as a broken nose
- sinus infections
- excess mucus
- infected or swollen adenoids (tissue near your tonsils that trap harmful bacteria and viruses)
- Hearing Problems/ Infections
PILES & HERNIA
Haemorrhoids are masses, clumps, cushions of tissue in the anal canal - they are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibers.
A hernia occurs when an organ pushes through an opening in the muscle or tissue that holds it in place. For example, the intestines may break through a weakened area in the abdominal wall.
TONSIL & TEETH
The tonsils (palatine tonsils) are a pair of soft tissue masses located at the rear of the throat (pharynx). Each tonsil is composed of tissue similar to lymph nodes, covered by pink mucosa (like on the adjacent mouth lining). Running through the mucosa of each tonsil are pits, called crypts.
Tooth Decay (Cavities), Fractured Teeth, Worn Fillings, Gum Disease, Worn Tooth Enamel, And Exposed Tooth Root etc.
VARICOSE VEINS & SKIN DISEASES
Varicose veins, also known as varicoses or varicosities, occur when your veins become enlarged, dilated, and overfilled with blood. Varicose veins typically appear swollen and raised, and have a bluish-purple or red
A skin disease characterized by dark wartlike patches in the body folds; can be benign or malignant. acne. an inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin; characterized by papules or pustules or comedones.